Premium barge MAGNIFIQUE II.
The new vessel, a sister ship of the MAGNIFIQUE, will be launched in Spring 2016. The MAGNIFIQUE II is being constructed between March 2015 and February 2016.
The 63 meters (209 ft) long and 7.10 meters (23.3 ft) wide premium barge Magnifique II was built in 2015/2016 and 34 guests can be accommodated on board to enjoy a very pleasant stay during their tour.
All cabins have en-suite facilities (shower and toilet), individually regulated air conditioning, a flat screen satellite TV, a small safe and a hair dryer. On request, an extra bed is available in 2 twin cabins and 1 upper deck suite (above one of the other beds).
The upper deck has a large, tastefully furnished salon with a restaurant, bar and a lounge area with a wide screen TV, large windows and Wi-Fi (unlimited use of data). There is a partly covered teak wooden sun deck with chairs and table on the aft deck for the use by guests and a cycle shed (front deck). The barge has a whirlpool/Jacuzzi and deckchairs to relax on Top deck for beautiful views around.
The Magnifique II sails under Dutch flag and management too. The hospitable crew looks forward to welcoming you on board.
Crew on board
The crew consists of a captain, a sailor, a chef, and a hostess, as well as and the tour guide. They will welcome you aboard, maintain the ship on course, take care of the elaborate breakfast buffet and three-course dinner. The crew will also serve your drinks, keep the ship clean and tidy, take care of your bicycles on board of the ship or on the quay and tell you many interesting facts along the way. In short: the crew will do anything and everything to make your stay onboard as comfortable as possible. Plus they will do this in a pleasantly relaxed manner which is certainly characteristically Dutch.
- 1 premium twin cabin (approx. 13 M² | 139 sq.ft, 2 single beds next to each other and a small sitting area)
- 12 twin cabins (approx. 11 M² | 118 sq.ft, 2 single beds next to each other).
The cabins on the lower deck have portholes (all portholes are fixed for safety reasons)
- 4 upper deck suites with a small sitting area and large panoramic windows
- the salon combines a restaurant area, bar and lounge
- 2 screens (a camera and a navigation system) to see the real time position of the barge
- large windows for a perfect view
- large doors open to the partially roofed sundeck
upper deck suites have a 2 meter wide window (one of which can be opened).
All cabins have:
- comfortable beds with high quality mattresses
- shower, toilet, handbasin
- portholes (all portholes are fixed for safety reasons)
- individually regulated air conditioning (+ ventilation)
- flat screen TV (satellite)
if requested, an extra bed is available in some twin cabins and some upper deck suites (above one of the other beds)
The barge sail under Dutch flag and management.